Do you have any new specific requirement?
Do you want to reduce the Total Costs of Ownership?
Do you want a special alloy to resist an aggressive environment?
Do you want to extend the life time?
Do you want to increase the load?
Do you want to increase the capacity?
Please contact Cronite. Our international Engineering and R&D can offer the right solution meeting your expectations.
Few examples :
CR Alloys – Carbon Resistance Alloy
Challenge the Alloy
Alloy for high temperature with excellent Carbon Resistance
CR alloys offers a multitude of advantages:
- Excellent Carburization Resistance comparable with Mancellium
- Limited elongation during the life time
- Strenght of alloy depending on requirement
- No sticking
- Long Service time
With new generation of Alloy – CR alloys – you reduce your Total Cost of Ownership.
Typical CR alloys
|CR Alloy||Maximum Temperature||Strength||Quench Type||Typical Environment|
|CR1||1000°C||Low||Air, Gas||AC 950°C / No Quench|
|CR2||1100°C||Medium||Air, Gas, Oil||AC 950°C / Oil Quench|
|CR3||1100°C||Medium+||Air, Gas, Oil||LPC 1000°C / Gas Quench|
|CR4||1050°C||Medium||Air, Gas, Oil||LPC 950°C / Oil Quench|
LPC 1000°C / Gas Quench
|CR5||1100°C||High||Air, Gas, Oil||LPC 1050°C / Gas Quench|
LPC 1000°C / Oil Quench
|CR6||1200°C||High||Air, Gas||LPC 1100°C / Gas Quench|
Nova Loada – New Generation of Baskets
Challenge the life time
Modular solution with removable sides
- Do you want to extend life time of baskets?
- Do you want to maintain your baskets in easy way?
- Do you want to reduce your Total Cost of Ownership?
New Generation of Baskets called Nova Loada Basket is solution with removable sides and Patented Locking system.
You can combine one base with different side heights:
- Chose different alloy for base and sides
- Flip the sides to extend the life (eliminate the bending)
- Easily disassemble the basket for repair (straightening, welding)
- Reduce the space for storage of baskets
CroniStar – New Generation of Pit Furnace FixturesChallenge the load and weightWith CroniStar solution you will achieve:
- Reduction of energy costs (less weight of fixtures)
- Increase of production (more parts)
- Better life span
- Box shape design has superior section modulus compared to traditional
- solution which leads to significant weight reduction and greater strength.
- Thinner walls and spaced out hub area allow for faster and more even cooling of the spider during quench operation.
- This means smaller temperature differentials, lower thermal stresses and resulting longer life span.
- Base spiders and intermediate spiders are both interchangeable and reversible. This can further extend lifespan.
Evolution Grate Bars – New Solution for Reverse Acting grates
Challenge the air distribution
Cronite supplies waste incineration plants with new Innovative patented solution for reverse acting grates called Evolution grate bars.
Evolution Grate bars offer several technical advantages:
- Double Keying for Safety and mechanical reinforcement
- Double Keying to prevent installation shut down
- Better air distribution
- Elimination of grate jamming (inclusion)
- Pins with sharpened shape