Cronite is the world’s leading designer and manufacture of heat treatment fixtures and furnace spare parts. More than 15,000 furnaces around the world are equipped with our products.
Cronite provides the right solution corresponding to your needs, it includes:
- Standard products for the most common types of furnaces worldwide like Base Trays, Intermediate Grids, Baskets etc.,
- Customized solution designed to the customer’s requirements.
Customized heat treatment fixtures are designed to:
- Maximize loading of customer’s components
- Minimize fixture’s weight
- Minimize the distortion of components
- Provide a stable fixture
- Allow maximum drainage of quench media
- Prevent shock damage of component during loading and handling
- Maximize service life of fixture
- Provide ergonomic handling of fixture
Cronite offers a wide range of materials and production methods to suit every process requirement:
- Ni/Cr alloy casting (sand casting, lost wax, spinning)
- Fabricated products
- Composite (graphite, CFC) including special coating
Cronite, with its R&D center, developed special alloys to extend the life time of fixtures and reduce your total of ownership.
Some of the alloys we have developed include:
- CR Alloys, latest development to extend the life time of fixture for temperatures up to 1200˚C
- Mancellium, which is particularly well suited for Low Pressure Carburizing up to 1000 ˚C
- HRZ, alloy for conventional furnaces, offering long life despite lower nickel content